Loew's Delancey Theater (defunct)

140-146 Delancey Street
http://cinematreasures.org/theater/529/

A venerable survior from a long lost era. Loew's Delancey opened on March 28, 1912 as a 1,788-seat vaudeville house. One of the first theatres Marcus Loew built. Later converted to movies. Closed sometime in the 1970s. Interior has been largely gutted and converted to retail and residential.

Loews Delancey
9/6/2006 05:46 PM
Loews Delancey
9/26/2006 07:11 PM
Loews Delancey
9/26/2006 07:13 PM
Loews Delancey
10/27/2006 05:47 PM
Loews Delancey
10/27/2006 05:48 PM
Loews Delancey
10/10/2008 02:03 PM