Fort Jay Theatre

Division Road at Owasaco Road
Governors Island

(40.68750874500003, -74.01738703250885)

This theatre was built by the Army Motion Picture Service in 1939 to provide entertainment for servicepersons stationed on the island. It remained in operation until the base was decomissioned in 1996.

Fort Jay Theatre
7/31/2010 03:31 PM
Fort Jay Theatre
7/31/2010 03:31 PM
Fort Jay Theatre
7/31/2010 03:32 PM
Fort Jay Theatre
7/31/2010 03:32 PM
Fort Jay Theatre
7/31/2010 03:33 PM
Fort Jay Theatre
7/31/2010 03:33 PM