Bliss Theatre

44-17 Greenpoint Avenue
Sunnyside, Queens, NY

The 2000-seat Bliss Theatre opened in 1931 on a design by R. Thomas Short and William Rau that featured an Egyptian motif. It was purchased for use as a Jehovah's Witnesses church in the 1970s. The exterior remains largely intact, although most of the Egyptian decor was removed by the church. (CinemaTreasures.org)

Bliss Theatre
8/7/2009 06:31 PM
Bliss Theatre
8/7/2009 06:35 PM
Bliss Theatre
8/7/2009 06:36 PM
Bliss Theatre
8/7/2009 06:37 PM
Bliss Theatre
8/7/2009 06:38 PM