245 West 52nd Street
Built as the Guild Theatre (after the Theatre Guild). Used by WOR Mutual Radio (1943-1950). Renamed ANTA Playhouse/Theatre in 1950. Leased to the American Academy of Dramatic Arts from 1953-1955. Renamed for Jujamcyn board member Virginia Binger in 1981. Notable productions include: Porgy (1927), Green Grow the Lilacs (1931), Ah Wilderness (1933), House of Bernarda Alba (1951), Say Darling (1958), Thurber Carnival (1960), Bubbling Brown Sugar (1976), Copperfield (1981), Carrie (1988), City of Angels (1989), Jelly's Last Jam (1992), Smokey Joe's Cafe (1995).