S.R. Smith Infirmary

Castleton Avenue at Oxford Place
Staten Island

40.63487619, -74.0872263

The Smith Infirmary designed by Alfred E. Barlow and opened in 1890. The Ruskinian Gothic building was named after a local physician. The facility became Staten Island hospital and added additional buildings. The hospital moved in 1979 to Dongan Hills and abandoned this structure and the adjacent pavillion. (reference)

S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 03:58 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 03:59 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 03:59 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:00 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:01 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:02 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:03 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:04 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:04 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:04 PM
S.R. Smith Infirmary
3/12/2009 04:05 PM