Dayspring Church

http://www.dayspringchurchny.org

This building was constructed in 1924 (from gneiss quarried on the island) as a chapel for Metropolitan Hospital. The chapel had an attached rectory for the hospital chaplain. The building was abandoned in 1955 when the hospital moved to Manhattan. With the redevelopment of the island in 1975, it became home to the Redeemed Christian Church of God, later becoming Dayspring Church. (reference)

Dayspring Church
5/14/2008 03:42 PM
Dayspring Church
5/14/2008 03:43 PM
Dayspring Church
5/14/2008 03:43 PM